Proexcellency Provides SAP Workflow Online Training.
Advertiser: Pronam Location: Bengaluru Posted: Apr 18, 2022 5:22:36 AM
In SAP system, the workflow ensures that right information is sent to the right person at the right time. SAP Workflows are available with SAP applications such as ERP, CRM, and others. Users can easily use these workflows to map the business processes or these can also be edited using the workflow builder.
SAP Wokflow is one of the important business tool that automates all the business processes within SAP solutions. SAP Business workflow is used for business process like approval procedure and other processes like month ending or year ending activities.
Advantages of SAP Workflow
• Reduction of process time, as it automates the business process.
• Increase in flow of the business process as you can store process documentation within the workflow.
• Workflow helps to increase the quality of work as it reduces the manual process.
Benefits of using SAP Workflow
• Workflow provides automation of business processes that consist of sequence of tasks, activities and steps.
• Using workflows, it is easy to manage task dependency and to send notifications in SAP mailbox about pending actions.
• With the use of SAP Workflows, it is easy for users to know what tasks have to be performed. Work items are sent to the user in notifications and with a single click, it calls the correct T-code and navigates to the required screen in the application.
• SAP applications contain workflows, which are ready to use. Users can also edit the predefined business workflows to map them with the organization’s processes.
For Joining training batches please feel free to call or email us.
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Call or WhatsApp: +91- 9008906809, 9148251978
Related Posts (with viewed)