Pregnancy is a wonderful thing for every woman, every mother. Supplementing during pregnancy to keep the fetus and mother healthy is common in any family. But there are some foods that pregnant women need to pay special attention to during pregnancy. Let's go with Nutritionist Nanifood to find out.
Some things pregnant women need to pay attention to
* Mercury-containing foods: When it comes to mercury-containing foods, most pregnant women probably don't know? Mercury can cause effects on a child's central nervous system. Alkaline fish, mackerel, tilefish, etc. are fresh and nutritious foods, but not good for pregnant women. Shrimp, tuna, salmon, catfish, etc. contain less mercury, but it is recommended that pregnant women consult a doctor during eating while pregnant.
* Raw fish salad, shellfish, rare meat: If you normally can, these dishes. But when you are pregnant, you should not especially use these foods. To ensure health, cook food at a temperature of 145 degrees.
* Unpasteurized foods and beverages: Cheese, fruit juices, unpasteurized milk. If you want to use it, you need to see if the products are pasteurized or not? It is best for pregnant women not to use these foods, because now the situation of fake and poor quality goods is rampant.
* Caffeine: Caffeine helps you feel more awake but is not good for the fetus. You should limit or stay away from these drinks.
* Alcohol: Alcohol causes brain damage and fetal disorders. That's why it should be avoided during pregnancy. Alcohol is inherently not good for health.
A suitable diet, scientific activities will help you stay healthy, your baby will develop well. Stay away from substances and foods that can affect the development of the fetus? Hopefully with this sharing, pregnant women will have more knowledge about health care and nutrition during pregnancy.
nanifood.com.vnMore details: Some Things Pregnant Women Need To Pay Attention ToOn Social:/hangtieudung.nanifood/manhquynh16791/in/khanh-sau-8601a6143/manhquynh16791